19 December 2009

it's all coming together...

We have plane tickets! Isn't that exciting?? Especially considering the fact that we'll be leaving in 14 days. So all we need to do in that time is pack for the trip, make sure the passports and visas are all set, try to visit everyone we love, pack up the apartment, store everything, do something with our vehicles, get travel insurance, find a place to stay in Fiji, etc etc. Ouch.

Josh is working on getting his holiday/working visa, so that he can work while we're in NZ. Not sure what kind of employment he can get, as we'll be in a town of 11,000. Maybe he can find some seasonal work...

2 comments:

  1. Is there an application for getting on the visitors list? Qualifications? What does it take? I want to go to there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so looking forward to keeping up with your adventures! Hope you don't mind, but I added your blog to my "friends who blog" list on my blog. Let the journey begin!!

    ReplyDelete