27 February 2012

4 weeks old!

How is the time going by so quickly?!? Baby girl is already four weeks old! She's working on keeping her head up, and smiling in her sleep, and creating really loud toots that rival her father's. We're having so much fun! She also got baptized last weekend, but that will be a longer blog....
Magda has been subjected to some fun photo shoots. Poor girl. Meg had found a website called Mila's Daydreams (super cute, go check it out) where the author created her baby girl's 'dreams' around her when she slept. They are so cute that Meg had to be a copy cat.
So here is blizzard Magda, at four weeks old!

Magda had her first full on bath--she didn't even mind it!

And look at this cutie. Such fun.





2 comments:

  1. I like the photos! I saw one of a baby "swinging" in a tree swing--wish I would've done tamhatvwgen my kiddos were little. She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh...."would have done that when my kiddos were little"!!

      Delete