28 February 2010

belated bdays!

So Feb 23rd was my birthday, and my little bro Danny's bday too. Two years apart, exactly! Because of the international dateline, this was the first birthday (since my first birthday, anyway) that I didn't have the same bday as Dan! Weird. And a bit funny. But all in all, it was a good 29th + 1 birthday. Josh was grand and brought me flowers at work, and had a pile of presents along with dinner and a birthday cake waiting for me at home! What a good husband!


MMMmmmmm! Chocolate cake!


Pretty fleurs!
And my favorite, the kick ass bday shoes. Yes, Josh bought me shoes for my birthday! AWESOME!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Great shoes! Even better math. I think I'll use that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes!!!!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those shoes!! What a great birthday present - you found yourself a keeper.

    ReplyDelete